We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free Vicks First Defence (Merged)

1…457910…14

Comments

  • Nyla1979
    Nyla1979 Posts: 274
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just worked for me, how strange this is!
    " Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending. "
  • Strepsy
    Strepsy Posts: 5,651
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :confused: Don't know whether to fake it or wait for email reply now.. I'm torn.

    Decisions decisions eh :D
    I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again. ~ Bette Davis
  • Worked fine for me too...I think they fixed the problem!
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,625
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Seems to be up and running now. Accepted details OK
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • Strepsy
    Strepsy Posts: 5,651
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yep, it's fixed.
    I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again. ~ Bette Davis
  • Worked fine for me, hope I'm one of the 5000!
    I'm mad!!!! :rotfl::jand celebrating everyday every year!!!
  • NorthernLass
    NorthernLass Posts: 4,033
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    It ask's for a code, but i'm not seeing any code...help someone plz :)
  • Strepsy
    Strepsy Posts: 5,651
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    It ask's for a code, but i'm not seeing any code...help someone plz :)

    Do you have a box with a x in it? Keep refreshing or go back to home and in again until you do see the code.
    I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again. ~ Bette Davis
  • NorthernLass
    NorthernLass Posts: 4,033
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Thanks for your help Strepsy, i did what you said and it worked!!! :)
  • CAn I ask, just out of interest - have ALL of you who have had a success got a number that is less than 12 in both the first two fields?
    Ex board guide. Signature now changed (if you know, you know).
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.