Shop online without a credit card

Options
Now there's a great new way to buy online. With 3V Vouchers if you don't have a credit card or don't want to use one, you can still shop online, over the telephone and via mail order wherever you see the VISA logo.

https://www.3vcash.com/
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

20p savers club = £8.00
£2.00 savers club = £0.00 (£100 banked)

AMAZON SELLERS CLUB member 0024 come and join us make some space and get hold of some cash, we're on the Ebay and other auctions, Car Boot and Jumble Sales Board

Comments

• King_Of_Fools
    Options
    Great, so they charge you £3.50 per transaction, they have a minimum voucher amount of £20 and maximum of £200 (in £10 increments) and then charge you £1.75 to get any remaining balance back!

So if I wanted to spend more than £200 online, I could not.

If I wanted to buy something for £40.99 I would have to buy a £50 voucher (plus pay £3.50) and then reclaim the £9.01 (plus pay £1.75). So my £40.99 purchase would actually cost £46.24!
  • *Chattie*
    *Chattie* Posts: 707 Forumite
    Options
    Can I ask why this is the in the credit card forum, am I missing something here?
  • James
    James Posts: 2,059 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yep, and in the case of goods bought via the internet, mail order, fax or phone. Theft only occurs when the goods go astray at point of deliver.

Other losses are usually the transfer of money from your acount to an account that accepts VISA/MasterCard etc. Surely this must be a case for Visa, MasterCard etc Knowing Their Customers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure