BBC Magazines Praise

Options
Well start from the begining, last November I ordered a subscription for my Sister to BBC Good Food Magazine. I thought it was for 12 months, but it was 6 months (I'll get back to this later).
Anyway I ordered the same again for her this year, but it came with a free Nigella Lawson Cookbook.
Anyway my Sister received the magazine but got two copies, we thought this might have just been an overlay. She received two copies in the post again this month, soo ring up BBC Magazines to query this, it turns out the orignal magazine subscription was recurring. Anyway they canceled the newer magazine subscription, refunded the remaining 12 months subscription from the 2nd order, and let my Sister keep the book.

Comments

• Timalay
    Timalay Posts: 906 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Another update, they recently sent me a letter thanking me taking out another subscription with them. On the back they had an offer of 12 issues for £24.50, instead of £14.00 odd for every 6 issues. So I thought I’d give them a ring and see if they could put me on this new deal.
    Rung them up and they changed it without a squabble, and they going to send out a refund cheque for the existing subscription.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure