Fwd: Daily Mail 2011 Promotion

Options

Comments

• lintaz
    lintaz Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    they are doing holland definately not sure about germany, they have a list on the breakfree website
  • lintaz
    lintaz Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    they are both more or less the same i booked both last year and paid roughly the same
  • PinkPrincess
    PinkPrincess Posts: 1,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've received a priority code in the post for the person that used to live here, can I use it? Also, it's for The Sun, can I use it on the Daily Mail's link?? I've never been on one of these holiday's before so I'm finding it all confusing!!
  • sarebear_2
    Options
    hi as far as i know you dont need a priority ref for the mail holiday offer . the ref is needed for the sun holidays but please if you are not going to use the sun code can you send it to one of us that are waiting for one xxxx
  • PinkPrincess
    Options
    sarebear wrote: »
    hi as far as i know you dont need a priority ref for the mail holiday offer . the ref is needed for the sun holidays but please if you are not going to use the sun code can you send it to one of us that are waiting for one xxxx
    Hi, yes of course if I don't use it, I'll be happy to give it to someone else :)

What's the difference between the Sun and the Daily Mail holiday's then? You can tell I'm new to all of this! :D
  • schofield8883
    Options
    doesnt say i can book yet?
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr Seuss
    :love: I Married My Prince Charming 01.06.13:kisses2:
  • chalkswindon
    Options
    Hi, yes of course if I don't use it, I'll be happy to give it to someone else :)

What's the difference between the Sun and the Daily Mail holiday's then? You can tell I'm new to all of this! :D

Main difference is the Daily Mail anyone can book online.

However with The Sun you need to post off the tokens, unless you have booked before and are lucky enough to get a Priority code (Which they post to some previous users) which means you can book online instead of sending off the tokens.

Hope that Helps.
    Joined Avon : 13/04/2011 C8 £168.98 C9 £270.99 C10 £237.65 C11 £227.27 C12 £299.97 C13 £298.50 C14 £308.14 C15 £347 C16 349.09 so Far :)
  • PinkPrincess
    Options
    Main difference is the Daily Mail anyone can book online.

However with The Sun you need to post off the tokens, unless you have booked before and are lucky enough to get a Priority code (Which they post to some previous users) which means you can book online instead of sending off the tokens.

Hope that Helps.
    So there's no price difference or anything? Thanks for replying :)
  • chalkswindon
    Options
    There is slight price difference and you would need to compare your chosen Park with the Sun offer and the Daily Mail offer.

Daily Mail Credit Card Charge is £2.50 Sun is £1.80
    Joined Avon : 13/04/2011 C8 £168.98 C9 £270.99 C10 £237.65 C11 £227.27 C12 £299.97 C13 £298.50 C14 £308.14 C15 £347 C16 349.09 so Far :)
  • PinkPrincess
    Options
    There is slight price difference and you would need to compare your chosen Park with the Sun offer and the Daily Mail offer.

Daily Mail Credit Card Charge is £2.50 Sun is £1.80
    Thanks, how do I check the price differences? I can't seem to find a breakdown of costs on either website?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure