Cafe Mickey - Disneyland Paris

Hi!

Random question..... I am visiting DLP in Feb 2011.

If I just book a table one evening will the characters be there or do I have to book a Character meal?

:) I am confused!.... doesn't take alot x

Comments

• blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Cafe Mickey is a theme restaurant, the characters are always there but it is random as to who you'll get - I would advise on booking though.

We have seen Tigger, Pluto, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Captain Hook and Smee, King John and his sidekick.

If it is a birthday you can buy a chocolate cake for 15 Euros and they bring the cake out and sing Happy Birthday (the French Version).
  • Leothecat
    Leothecat Posts: 1,492 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We were there in May and ate there 2 nights. Both times there was a huge queue for people who had booked and a smaller queue for people waiting for a table without booking. We had booked neither and joined the smaller queue on both occasions. Both times we got a table quicker than those standing beside us in the other queue!!! Was very surprised and confused by this - seems they have some tables for non bookers......
    Don't know if it's always like this but it worked out well for us :D:D
  • MelMcM
    MelMcM Posts: 78 Forumite
    Fab! Thanks guys.

Are there other restuarants you think we should plan to book? With characters perhaps.
  • I think you can have breakfast at Disneyland Hotel with characters, and there is somewhere in the parks where you can have dinner with the princesses. Tbh we have never had many character meals at DLP. if you go over to The Dibb they have a big section there on DLP.

Have fun!!
  • The other place which is great to eat is in the park - it was called the Lucky Nuggett Saloon in Frontier Land. Food, live band and loads of characters!
  • Im going back a couple of years now but we all still class our meal at Cafe Mickey as the best meal ever! We had booked at the main park in the afternoon so walked past a huge queue of people waiting for a table. The characters were fantastic, food amazing and all in all a great experience, one I wouldnt hesitate to do again if we ever go back.
    I don't know if I'm getting better or just used to the pain.
    Bipolar for all
  • sandsy
    sandsy Posts: 1,719 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    There's also a variety of characters in the foyer of the Disneyland Hotel every afternoon at 4pm.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure