Jet 2 free flights

Options
Jet 2 have free flights for Nov. Dec. Jan. if you book before Nov 3rd. You just pay the tax.

Comments

• ems2
    ems2 Posts: 665 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    https://www.jet2.com
    Algarve Faro Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Alicante Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Amsterdam Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Barcelona Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Belfast Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Bergen Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Blackpool Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Budapest Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Chambery Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Cork Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Düsseldorf Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Geneva Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Krakow Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Lanzarote Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Leeds Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Malaga Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Milan Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Murcia Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Paris Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Prague Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Rome Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Salzburg Free!
    Just pay the taxes
    Tenerife Free!
    Just pay the taxes
  • o_t_e
    o_t_e Posts: 463 Forumite
    Options
    Nice spot is you were thinking of going away in the next few months.

That said it seems to be the outbound flights only so it may prove cheaper to book later in the year eg Newcastle - Krakow in December works out at £61.73 including taxes, or 54.99 in June (was £50 last week - damn!)
  • TimmyP_2
    TimmyP_2 Posts: 149 Forumite
    Options
    Not technically completely true. Just looked at booking flights as part of my mum and dads xmas present (three days in Prague) and its free to fly out but there not free to fly back......hmmmm.....
  • Steve_xx
    Steve_xx Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TimmyP wrote:
    Not technically completely true. Just looked at booking flights as part of my mum and dads xmas present (three days in Prague) and its free to fly out but there not free to fly back......hmmmm.....

It is technically completely true. It says'flights', it does not say 'return flights'.
  • fairytooth
    Options
    Maybe but can you just book the free flight out? I doubt it.
  • sloppychops
    sloppychops Posts: 6,742 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    fairytooth wrote:
    Maybe but can you just book the free flight out? I doubt it.
    Yes you can.
    Just priced up one way from Newcastle to Krakow in January and its £24 for 2 adults.
    "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
  • o_t_e
    o_t_e Posts: 463 Forumite
    Options
    Yes you can.
    Just priced up one way from Newcastle to Krakow in January and its £24 for 2 adults.

I didn't see the point of this at first but of course you may be able to travel back on a (hopefully cheaper) alternate carrier.

Incidentally sloppychops, if you're interested in Poland, Wizzair will be flying from Durham Tees to Warsaw from the end of July.
  • leeegglestone
    Options
    o_t_e wrote:
    I didn't see the point of this at first but of course you may be able to travel back on a (hopefully cheaper) alternate carrier.

Incidentally sloppychops, if you're interested in Poland, Wizzair will be flying from Durham Tees to Warsaw from the end of July.

Big up to the North East Airports !! :D

Very impressed Durham Tees wasnt referred to as Teeside
  • sloppychops
    sloppychops Posts: 6,742 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    o_t_e wrote:

Thanks for that but its definetly Krakow we are interested in,but at least now we have other options for Poland from the North East.
    We have decided when we do go to Krakow it will be in April,so we have time to save up.
    "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
  • sixtyplus
    Options
    Just returned from Krakow, a lovely city.
    Auswicz, though very emotional, is a MUST, but go by public transport (7 zloty by bus but almost 2 hour drive, train quicker). Touts try to sell trips at 120 zloty each - big rip off and time contraints of course. Last public bus back to Krakow from Auswicz 6.15pm.
    Salt mines likewise. Minibus leaves from ? (can't remember but Tourist Inf will tell you) at 5 zloty each way for the 2 of us. Takes about 30 minutes.
    Can I recommend Ariel Restaurant in Kazimirez (Jewish quarter) where Spielberg, Neeson and Fiennes ate whilst filming Schindler's List. Prince Charles has also visited, hence photo on wall. Lovely friendly atmosphere and staff. I ate superb Borscht followed by 'Stuffed Gooses Necks' on the recommendation of the staff (when in Rome etc). It was absolutely delicious. Looked just like fat sausages but wrapped in goose neck skin instead of sausage casings. Crispy and yummy in the extreme, though I don't know what the filling was (assume goose was in there somewhere).
    Came home with a thirst for more knowledge on the Holocaust and am fitting together all sorts of pieces of the jigsaw with each new piece of information.
    Man's inhumanity to man knows no bounds, and the lesson is still not learned.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure