redundency dismissal

Hello Everyone

was recently made redundent and am in the process of a tribuneral for unfair dismissal, will try a quick outlay of preceedings

was informed I was chosen for unvoluntary redundcy
asked for evidence why i was chosen (as was just given overall score) told it was agreed that they would no show evidence.
show them the consultation paper work were they said they would give the evidence or score sheet.
finally got it (with wrong score even though this was put together before i was given a verbal score - strange uh) then set a ammended version.
then I asked to replace an agency worker during the redeplyment. they said yes but you would need to take a six grand paycut and be put on the same wage as the agency member in the role. So i interviewed for the role got good feedback and given the job so i then started the wage negotiations and in the end filed a grievance as My role was being made redundent no me, and the normal staff (non agency doing the role) were paid alot more that the agency. so they asked me to cancel the grievance and offered me the role on protected pay and rights but on a 4 week trial. well 4 weeks go by and to my suprise they failed my tribuneral and it was on nothing like performance ect.. I didnt show an interest in the work, had 1 lateness and I refused to be forced to work an extra hour and half on a sunday as my contract had not been changed and it was not in the job discription. so it looks like they just wanted me to fail probation and have me gone.

2 questions
my evidence was sent and indexed to the respondent on time a number of weeks ago and as of yet have recieved no evidence from them. What impact / effect can that have on the tribunal .

Also has any one else been through a similiar dismissal and if so what came of it.

thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family