Prima christmas cake receipe

Options
I used this receipe for my last cake and now have mislaid the receipe I think OH has recycled it!! I have soaked my fruit and ready to make but am now stuck with no receipe can anyone point me to it or PM it to me please?:confused:
Lightbulb moment 10-06-06
Total debt £36,996.70 June 2006
Total debt approx £33,000 Oct 2006
Jan 07....to be worked out but may have gone up GULP:confused: :mad: :eek:
DFD March 2011
DFW Nerd 111

19 jan 23 feb 5 weeks:( - grocery challenge £250

Comments

• squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi pondsaver, :)

I'll move this one across to the Christmas board where I hope the enthusiasts will be able to help you. If not, I know that there are a selection of recipes to choose from that you might like.

Good luck. :)
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • Frell
    Frell Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.primamagazine.co.uk/index.php

Thats the prima magazine website, I am afarid its not there but if you contact them I am sure they could either send it to you or point you in the right direction you never know they might even decide to reprint it ;)

Hope that helps
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    Options
    I have it if you want a copy still...pm me...would orefer to send a copy by post as quite long to type it so if you're happy to pm me your address..do you need any of the other recipes?
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• PONDSAVER_2
    Options
    I have it if you want a copy still...pm me...would orefer to send a copy by post as quite long to type it so if you're happy to pm me your address..do you need any of the other recipes?

Thanks fice face - but I muddled through andthey are in the oven now cooking so hopefuuly they will turn out ok, I did the idea of baking them in baked bean tins and having lots of small ones for the kids to decorate and give to great grandparents as christmas gifts as they are so hard to buy for!!
    Lightbulb moment 10-06-06
    Total debt £36,996.70 June 2006
    Total debt approx £33,000 Oct 2006
    Jan 07....to be worked out but may have gone up GULP:confused: :mad: :eek:
    DFD March 2011
    DFW Nerd 111

19 jan 23 feb 5 weeks:( - grocery challenge £250
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing