1866/1899 Gone!?

Options
Hi, went to log into my 1899.com account to check as I'd had another invoice only a week or so after the last one and the website has gone! I tried 1866.com too and both the websites are now showing as something else.

Anyone know anything about this? Bit worried that they might be able to take loads of money out of my account or something.

BWs Adrift

Comments

• Paul_Varjak
    Paul_Varjak Posts: 4,627 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you logged onto 1866.com you will get the wrong site because it is 18866.com or call18866.com!
  • Adrift
    Adrift Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hmm? that's weird,checked again and 1899.com is back on. It showed a webhosting company or something before and I double checked that I'd typed in the correct address. I suppose it must've been something to do with work they were doing? Has left me feeling a little on edge though.

BWs Adrift
  • Adrift
    Adrift Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you logged onto 1866.com you will get the wrong site because it is 18866.com or call18866.com!

Hi Lee
    I'm not with the 18866 (although I did get that number wrong) I only typed that in cos 1899.com wasn't working and it's a sister company and bizarrely when they debit my bank account it says their number not 1899.com.
    I checked and double checked 1899.com and it wasn't there. I suppose they must've been working on the website or something. I've been rather nervous of their system of payments as it appears I can't cancel it so I wondered if they could just take everything?

BWs Elaine
  • sergeant121
    Options
    I think their site(s) have a problem again - I can get the login screen (no padlock visible again), enter my details and then get 'Done' and a completely blank screen.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
    30 years, 217 days!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family