creditors meeting today 3.30

Options
Ok everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me, my creditors meeting is at 3.30 today so hoping it will be accepted and no increase in proposed payment. This would be a great start to xmas. Just wondering does anybody know if it is accepted do you think they can start taking payments from the 21st january so we can get xmas over us or am I being a bit cheeky. the 21st is when my husband gets paid and hes the higher earner. Fingers crossed :)

Comments

• JokerDurden
    Options
    Fingers crossed for ya, dunno about payments though, mine was agreed on the seventh with payments starting on the 28th when I got paid. Good luck it's all worth it in the end:D
    IVA Completed - 2010
    "Wine for my men, we ride at dawn"
  • Charco_2
    Charco_2 Posts: 1,677 Forumite
    Options
    Well, well, well????
    Would you ask the wolves to look after the sheep?
    CCCS funded by banks
  • mia1830
    mia1830 Posts: 92 Forumite
    Options
    No phone call yet grrrrr :mad: so tried to call them but got a 'sorry we are busy answering machine' so will maybe try again before 5. Really would like a call today but maybe no news is good news!
  • mia1830
    Options
    just got the awaited phone call and i am over the moon, no change to payments only some variations but they apply to GT not me and they offered the payments to start in january. i know this is for 6yrs but just looking at as a bank loan only one payment per month, never taking credit again. if i don't have it in my purse i don't get it, I WILL LEARN TO MANAGE MONEY!! Thank you everybody and a big thanks to Charco and all your advice :beer:
  • JokerDurden
    Options
    Wohoo, fantastic news, good luck and have a Happy Christmas.
    IVA Completed - 2010
    "Wine for my men, we ride at dawn"
  • Charco_2
    Charco_2 Posts: 1,677 Forumite
    Options
    GT had their fees capped but no changes for you which is good news and you even get to wait until January which is GREAT news... I am very pleased for you :j
    Perhaps even joy a small glass of wine with dinner tonight :beer: but remember this is just the start (hate to be a downer :( :mad:) it's a great start though so stick to it. Congrats! :T
    Would you ask the wolves to look after the sheep?
    CCCS funded by banks
  • FoggyBrain_2
    Options
    Happy News ! Great it all went well, I can uncross everything now ( have to re-cross for mine on friday ). Have a good Christmas :-)
  • mia1830
    Options
    (hate to be a downer :( :mad:)

Not at all Charco, just keeping it real. im sure there is going to be a few bumps on the road along the way, but anything is better than the fees and interest we were paying we would never be out of debt. this is a new start for me and my wee family as debt has a good way of tearing you apart. my eyes are hopefully wide open going into this, thanks again for your help, you are a true star:beer:
  • mia1830
    Options
    Wohoo, fantastic news, good luck and have a Happy Christmas.

Thank you very much :beer:
  • mia1830
    Options
    FoggyBrain wrote: »
    Happy News ! Great it all went well, I can uncross everything now ( have to re-cross for mine on friday ). Have a good Christmas :-)

Good luck to you, hope it all works out well. Will kep my fingers crossed for you :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure