Ok, went for saturday 7th july, cost £128 for 2, cheers OP
  • mariauk
    mariauk Posts: 1,340 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    coolio wrote:
    Ok, went for saturday 7th july, cost £128 for 2, cheers OP

Hi coolio

Me to, I reckon the way its going it could turn into a mini mse meet in the bar for a quick drink before the concert :D
    :drool: :dance: Timberlake Hussy Clique Member No 3 :dance: :drool:
  • CharleneUK
    CharleneUK Posts: 3,206 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    mariauk wrote:
    Although I pressume standing will be closer to the stage, I have booked Seated tickets because my friend (Who doesn`t know she is going yet, its going to be a sort of "Thank you" pressie for being such a good friend :D ) has back problems and wouldn`t be able to stand for the whole thing.

I just don`t know how long I am going to be able to keep my mouth shut though, Would be nice if I could just tell her we were going out somewhere but 9 months is a long time to walk round like a cheshire cat :D

PS, Cleared my inbox :eek:

Maria
    I opted for seated in the end, too! My mum is fine as I've put the tickets on the Mint card, so we've got till March 07 to pay £103 :rotfl:

It's gonna be such a good evening out, I reckon!
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
  • smashed
    smashed Posts: 1,043 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Looking at London.

Any ideas if they have only released a couple of blocks? I cant believe seating is all the way back to row V for £55 already :(
    If I wait perhaps general admission will give me better rows?

In fact, price level 2 gives you row D, although its on ends.. not the side..I hope thats not too bad because I just went for it eek
    Be nice
  • CharleneUK
    CharleneUK Posts: 3,206 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    smashed wrote:
    Looking at London.

Any ideas if they have only released a couple of blocks? I cant believe seating is all the way back to row V for £55 already :(
    If I wait perhaps general admission will give me better rows?

In fact, price level 2 gives you row D, although its on ends.. not the side..I hope thats not too bad because I just went for it eek
    I got Row A, level 2 for £45.
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
  • Clasics
    Clasics Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    Options
    Got some Sheffield (seated) tickets for my sis. The weird thing here is that clicking on the cheaper seats link (£45) brought up Block 120, which is actually the one nearest the stage! Needless to say, got her 2 tix in Row H of this block and she is absolutely made up! :beer:
    I spelt my username wrongly on purpose, by the way!
  • claren
    claren Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    Clasics wrote:
    Got some Sheffield (seated) tickets for my sis. The weird thing here is that clicking on the cheaper seats link (£45) brought up Block 120, which is actually the one nearest the stage! Needless to say, got her 2 tix in Row H of this block and she is absolutely made up! :beer:

Do you think he may be doing the show from a circular stage in the centre of the venue - as he appears to be doing in London? Maybe thats why the seats are cheaper? :confused:
  • charliesmam
    Options
    Thank you just booked for manchester on tuesday!

just realised i've got meatloaf on 10th for OH then justin on 15th - do they do discount parking for regulars???? lol
  • TrevMcC
    TrevMcC Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    can anyone post the links for belfast or glasgow, his site won't work for me.

cheers :beer:
  • TrevMcC
    TrevMcC Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    TrevMcC wrote:
    can anyone post the links for belfast or glasgow, his site won't work for me.

cheers :beer:

nevermind I got the tickets booked for me and the wife for glasgow. :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family