Please sort out of the Thread preview tooltips!!! ArghhhH!!!!

Options
I can't be the only one who finds the length of the tooltips that appear when you highlight the link for a thread to be annoying and obtrusive.

can you please look into replacing with a fixed number or allowing us to disable?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=124504

Comments

• victor2
    victor2 Posts: 7,600 Ambassador
    I'm a Volunteer Ambassador First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Second most irritating item after the stuttering performance!
    Most other things are good though, wouldn't keep coming back otherwise.

I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the In My Home MoneySaving, Energy and Techie Stuff boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. 

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,371 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I found that on Google Chrome, the tooltip would flicker like crazy at times. Effectively refreshing every slight move of the mouse. Don't have that problem with FF4 or IE8. Although, with large posts, the size of the tooltip can get obtrusive at times.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure