£25 voucher for £8 to spend at secretsales.com from KGB Deals

Options

Comments

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled Posts: 2,323 Forumite
    Options
    thanks to the op for this...after hemming and hawing i decided to go for it only to find out they don't accept maestro! :eek:

chanced it both as a mastercard (mines run under mastercard) and as solo and no go :(

thanks anyway...

really i have seen this far too many times, maestro is more commonly used then solo so why do some retailers fail to use it? oh well you win some you lose some i guess thanks anyway OP
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Its got an amazing Pecksniffs sale @ the moment but it ends Sunday & we won't have our e-mail by then for sure ( office is closed at the weekend! )

Plus a great perfumes sale ... Ends Sunday too!!

But then I would have been able to buy some LOVELY Christmas gifts with the vouchers - Delivered for Christmas because the toiletries etc are for immediate dispatch as they are in stock already.....

I don't like the look of the upcoming sales as wanted some nice cheap perfumes etc but never mind!!! :p
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    SO Tinalc - I've just checked the REFERRERS board as it did not seem like it was an innocent MISTAKE that you posted your referral link on here!

So , lo and behold under MY post on the referrers board for KGB - Theres your referral link again ... And you didn't want to promote it for KGBKash????

I at least ONLY posted it on the referrers board and was FULLY HONEST about getting £6 Kgbkash if people signed up through the link I posted...

I don't think you have been entirely honest about ''whoops , I didn't know!'' LOL
  • fazeypie
    fazeypie Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Options
    I ordered 2 on separate transactions, both through TCB and I was pleasantly surprised to see £14.14 tracking from KGB this morning. Yay! :)
    July- coconut body shop body butter, pom bear football, mini johnsons lotion, Sally Hansen nail treatments
  • Savvybunny2009
    Options
    Maybe I'm cynical but if a £25 voucher is costing around £1 after cashback, why have they only sold 440? Surely people would be ordering many more than just the one?
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • blink_sumday
    Options
    Maybe I'm cynical but if a £25 voucher is costing around £1 after cashback, why have they only sold 440? Surely people would be ordering many more than just the one?

This link takes you directly to the London deal, it is possible people have bought from the other cities even though its the same deal :) I have used KGB deals many times before without a problem but if you dont use secret sales then this isnt much worth it I suppose in case the TCB doesnt track :)
  • jessickup
    Options
    Do they email you the code straight away or do you need to wait for them to post it?
  • GlennTheBaker
    Options
    Secretsales.com is also on TCB with a rate of 8.08% for when the voucher arrives.
    This space has been intentionally left blank
  • howsaboutit
    Options
    this is a note attached to the reciept about when u will get the voucher. iv have deals like this before from groupon when they first started up they offered £8 cashback on purchses over £6 if i remember right and they all went thro and worked fine :-)

Please note, this voucher is proof of purchase only. It is not for use. You will receive an email within seven days of purchase which will include your discount code as well as simple instructions on how to redeem
  • howsaboutit
    Options
    If we get 8.08% cashback on the £25 spend then we are in for a free deal with some change left over. If the deal ends up at 93p then we get £2.02 cashback that means we make a whopping £26.09

93p after cashback
    £2.02 cashback on the £25 spend
    leaving us with £1.09 ( towards our next grabbit) :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills