We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Cancel Virgin Credit Card

I took out a Virgin Credit Card a few years back for the interest free period offer, since then I have transferred the balance to other cards leaving my Virgin Credit Card unused. Please could somebody tell me how I go about cancelling this card and maybe inform me of an address/telephone number for them.

I did find one address but I am not sure if it is correct
Virgin Money LTD
Discovery House
Whiting Road
Norwhich
NR 4 6EJ

Thank You for your help

Comments

  • That address is for Virgin money not Virgin Credit cards.

    The number is 0800 783 1116 open 8-7 mon to fri or write to:
    MBNA Europe Bank
    Chester business park
    Wrexham Road
    Chester
    CH4 9WW
  • davies28
    davies28 Posts: 40 Forumite
    That address is for Virgin money not Virgin Credit cards.

    The number is 0800 783 1116 open 8-7 mon to fri or write to:
    MBNA Europe Bank
    Chester business park
    Wrexham Road
    Chester
    CH4 9WW

    I think I will try writing to them rather than calling. I have heard some Credit Card companies prefer cancellation in writing.
  • Malky
    Malky Posts: 694 Forumite
    I had a Virgin credit card a couple of years ago. One year I didn't use it at all (zero balance for the year) and Virgin closed the account themselves. When was the last time you used yours?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.