electricty who pays for this plug?

Options
Hello, I have a querry, I stay in west end of glasgow in a flat. Think there about 22 years old.

Its 6 high and 3 flats on each level.

My question is theres a plug on every level, I was wondering who pays for the power used by this?

Thanks

Comments

• piratefairy
    piratefairy Posts: 4,342 Forumite
    Options
    I presume you mean that these are located in communal areas?
    We have lights and sockets for cleaning in the corridor areas, in our case each flat in the building pays an annual management charge for the upkeep of the building and gorunds, and this is included.
  • glasgow58
    Options
    I presume you mean that these are located in communal areas?
    We have lights and sockets for cleaning in the corridor areas, in our case each flat in the building pays an annual management charge for the upkeep of the building and gorunds, and this is included.

Yes I should have been more clear' Yes we pay 10 pound a month for cleaning service.

My next door n' uses this all the time to hoover his car ect so was just wondering
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 12,492 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    we used to live in leasehold and one chap used to put an extension on the communal socket and into his house. All the electricity charges were divided up between the residents via management charges. There are thieves everywhere. Plug your own vac into it and let him see you do it
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure