Tax Help for older People

tbs624tbs624 Forumite
10.8K Posts
Tax queries & help* for pensioners with less than 17K household income is available at Taxhelp for Older People (TOP). It's apparently run by volunteers, among them are ex-HMRC staff, accountants and qual. tax advisers.

TOP may be able to send a volunteer out to give support with tax queries for those who are housebound

* code checks, tax reclaiming, form filling, how/where to complain etc

See or contact at Pineapple Business Park, Salwayash, Bridport, Dorset DT6 5DB. (FAQs on the website may obviously be of use to those who exceed the income level)

Source: Sun Telegraph


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides