Forum Home» Over 50s Money Saving

Tax Advice for Older People

New Post Advanced Search

Tax Advice for Older People

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Over 50s Money Saving
3 replies 2.9K views
7.1K posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Over 50s Money Saving

Everyone must ring the TOP helpline 0845 601 3321 to make an appointment.

Not every Age Concern centre runs the one-to-one tax advice sessions. A telephone helpline service operates from the same number.

The service is for older people on modest incomes, that is, not more than £15,000 per annum.

Free tax advice for younger people on modest incomes is available from Taxaid. For advice or an appointment, call the Taxaid Helpline on 020 7803 4959 between 1000 BST and 1200 BST, Mondays to Thursdays.

This is from the BBC Moneybox website (link above)where there are also links to

TOP (Tax Help for Older People)
Click here for the list of TOP venues
Low Incomes Tax Reform Group
Age Concern
My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs


This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support