I must concentrate

Options
Oh dear, I really must concentrate more. I've just left really nonsensical feedback for someone as I thought I was leaving a cut and paste of my usual feedback but instead I pasted something really dumb from a work document. Arghhhhh :wall:

I have left a follow up by buyer must think I am barking mad
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• scottishblondie
    Options
    Lol that'll have someone scratching their head!!
  • terra_ferma
    terra_ferma Posts: 5,484 Forumite
    Options
    You are not alone soolin...

a few days ago I left fb in response to a buyer's who had received the items very quickly, saying something like 'pleased you got it fast and all is OK'.... but left it for someone else whose item I had just posted...
  • bravobeastie
    Options
    I had someone leave me a negative the other day saying 'fast postage, dress perfect thanx' LOL.

I contacted her and she felt terrible as it was supposed to be a positive. There is a feedback revision form now that allows sellers to send them to their buyers to change their feedback. Think you can only send 4 for every 1000 feedback or something but a great tool. Well done ebay!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure