🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Years with bank??

Options
Hello everyone!

Hope you are enjoying the snow :jI want to apply for a Tesco credit card however one of the questions they ask is years with your bank.... I do not know this!! One bank I have been with Barclays for around 10 years and with santander for about two years. With both banks I am not entirly sure how many years exactly, what should I say? and, Which bank would be best to use???

Many Thanks, Sana x

Comments

• BugsyBrowne
    Options
    Sana wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

Hope you are enjoying the snow :jI want to apply for a Tesco credit card however one of the questions they ask is years with your bank.... I do not know this!! One bank I have been with Barclays for around 10 years and with santander for about two years. With both banks I am not entirly sure how many years exactly, what should I say? and, Which bank would be best to use???

Many Thanks, Sana x

Say barclays 10 years

Have you applied for a barclaycard as yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport