The man who nearly has

Options

Comments

• Frell
    Frell Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    has he got a bookmark if not then thats that sorted 59p cheap and easy :lol:
  • Ally
    Ally Posts: 5,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    XXX vouchers .... I made up 30 for my o/h on his 30th and he loved them .... he has been hinting at wanting more every since:rotfl: :rotfl:

So after reading Danksybaby's post ... ok ok I will be pinching her idea:o sowwy!:(

How about a XXX hamper for him;)
    I can say whatever I like here ... 'cos no one can see me .. ner ner ner ner ner !!!....

How do you know I ain't sitting here butt naked?!?!

I thunk I've made you think for a minute!
    :j :rotfl: :j
  • misfire
    misfire Posts: 507 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Bathroom Radio or Bathroom cd player - i know completely boring but when my dh (who is so hard to buy for) was over the moon with a bathroom radio last year may try and find a bathroom cd player this year!
    Debt free May 2016 (without the support of MSE forum users that would never have been possible - thank you all)
  • basill
    basill Posts: 1,391 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Most men could find a place for a Leatherman multi tool, I have even used mine in a survival situation. er.. the screw came loose in my glasses and the tiny screwdriver was just right!!

B
  • Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    Options
    basill wrote:
    I have even used mine in a survival situation. er.. the screw came loose in my glasses
    :rotfl: That made me giggle - you sound just like my hubby :D!!
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • ELLA
    ELLA Posts: 784 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    basill wrote:
    Most men could find a place for a Leatherman multi tool, I have even used mine in a survival situation. er.. the screw came loose in my glasses and the tiny screwdriver was just right!!

B

lol That made me laugh, its an idea and the bathroom cd palyer is another good one.

I even came up with an idea of something for his car. He always gets bad back driving so thought maybe a massager back support, just need to find out where you get them now for a good money saving price!!
  • nellis10
    nellis10 Posts: 1,350 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    ELLA wrote:
    lol That made me laugh, its an idea and the bathroom cd palyer is another good one.

I even came up with an idea of something for his car. He always gets bad back driving so thought maybe a massager back support, just need to find out where you get them now for a good money saving price!!
    We've just had a new bathroom put in and the piece de resistance is his new 900x1200 shower!!! I think I shall be getting him a shower radio for xmas..:rotfl:
    2024 Challenges
    • Grocery Budget (January £0/£300)
    • Decluttering (Underway!)
    • Frugal Living (January £0/£500
    • 24 in 2024 (0/24)
  • ELLA
    Options
    Where do you think you will get yours from, have you seen any decent one's around that wont conk out the moment water hits it.
  • Athravan
    Athravan Posts: 122 Forumite
    Options
    I was thinking about this for my OH.. in the end I looked at it logically, although he has everything, he doesn't have the *best* of everything, and many things have accessories or upgrades that can be bought for them.

So I thought - what does he use the most? His computer- Now I am getting him a 2gb RAM upgrade so he's up to 4gb ram which he was looking for.

I had to be sneaky and check his email for the old order number of his RAM when he built the computer, so I could get the exact same set of matched pairs so he had 4 x 1GB matched pairs of RAM, otherwise he would be fussy and not want it.

Anyway, even if someone has everything, can you think of what their favourite or most used thing is and either upgrade it or think of some accessories they might not have for it yet.

Although 2GB Ram doesn't seem to me like a romantic present, and I'd kill the OH if he bought that for me, I know it's going to make his christmas and that's what matters
  • ELLA
    Options
    Athravan wrote:
    I was thinking about this for my OH.. in the end I looked at it logically, although he has everything, he doesn't have the *best* of everything, and many things have accessories or upgrades that can be bought for them.

So I thought - what does he use the most? His computer- Now I am getting him a 2gb RAM upgrade so he's up to 4gb ram which he was looking for.

I had to be sneaky and check his email for the old order number of his RAM when he built the computer, so I could get the exact same set of matched pairs so he had 4 x 1GB matched pairs of RAM, otherwise he would be fussy and not want it.

Anyway, even if someone has everything, can you think of what their favourite or most used thing is and either upgrade it or think of some accessories they might not have for it yet.

Although 2GB Ram doesn't seem to me like a romantic present, and I'd kill the OH if he bought that for me, I know it's going to make his christmas and that's what matters

That would have been a fantastic idea as Im sure his love for me come's very close for the love of his pc BUT he has just bought a new one that arrived last week including all the gadgets he wanted for it from dell.

I do wonder if I can buy him shares for QUIDCO as he is obsessed with that website!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure