Who to complain to at B&Q ??

Options
Hi All,

I would like to complain about a product and "customer sevice" at B&Q.

Other than the actual store, does any body have an address of who to write to (eg. Head Office, Complaints Department etc) ??

Comments

• wabbitpoo
    Options
    Acc72 wrote:
    Hi All,

I would like to complain about a product and "customer sevice" at B&Q.

Other than the actual store, does any body have an address of who to write to (eg. Head Office, Complaints Department etc) ??
    Have you tried their website - the contact details are there
    Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!
  • Acc72
    Acc72 Posts: 1,528 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Wabbitpoo,

I have looked on their website, but it only has a store locator - there is nothing for compalints or a corporate head office.
  • bootman
    bootman Posts: 1,985 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I have thrown it all away now but last year I dealt with senoir people at B&Q over the cheap climbing frame fiasco. B&Q summer outdoor toy sale I think it was.

It was under grab it while you can then went to the finnished bit at the top. All the names and numbers to get results were posted on there.
  • loopylass30
    Options
    Hi Acc72,
    Ive got an address for you, its the 1 i was given when i had to complain to b&q about the length of time my kitchen took too arrive, and then about all the bits that where missing and the poor service i received. the address is

B&Q Plc
    Portswood House
    1 Hampshire corporate Park
    Chandlers Ford
    Eastleigh
    Hampshire
    SO53 3YX

Hope u get a response from them, i got a written letter of apology and they gave me 20% off the total amount i paid for my kitchen a cheque for over £300 arrived so i was quite pleased.

loops :)
    £2 coin savers club = £118
    20p saver club = £275.80 :T yippeeeee
  • wabbitpoo
    Options
    Acc72 wrote:
    Hi Wabbitpoo,

I have looked on their website, but it only has a store locator - there is nothing for compalints or a corporate head office.

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/templates/content_lookup.jsp?content=/aboutbandq/2004/contact.jsp&menu=aboutbandq
    Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!
  • jacquelinenicholas
    Options
    hi just to let you know i used to work in a call center talking orders, dealing with problems and many complaints of b and q, basically if you just call your problem wont go that far, basically we were told 'deal with the problem quickly then get on to the next customer calling in a.s.a.p. writing is your best option then again i used to see boxes piled up with letters of complaints from customers but they do get round to seeing them - eventually
  • richyrich7
    Options
    Hi
    I spent just over 5 years working for B&Q, from my own experience you would be better asking to see the store manager ( his name will be on your till receipt ) and sending a letter to head office, don't let them fob you off with "duty manager" as this can be just a department manager. know your rights and stay calm.
    Rich
    You can't have everything....where would you put it?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure