so excited!

Comments

• mirakl
    mirakl Posts: 484 Forumite
    I had a crowd of friends over from various parts of Europe and they called vegetable roll the most "Irish" idea on earth. Calling sausage meat with teensy little green flecks in it "vegetable roll" was akin to calling a steak vegetarian :rotfl:
    My Doctor told me that "1 out of 3 people who start smoking will eventually die." The other two apparently became immortal.

eBay £00-00
    Amazon £00-00

Grand Total £99-41
  • bingo_bango
    bingo_bango Posts: 2,594 Forumite
    mirakl wrote:
    I had a crowd of friends over from various parts of Europe and they called vegetable roll the most "Irish" idea on earth. Calling sausage meat with teensy little green flecks in it "vegetable roll" was akin to calling a steak vegetarian :rotfl:

Aye....but we're proud to be different!! :D

Vegetable roll with brown sauce. Making me hungry now.
  • PandaPants_2
    PandaPants_2 Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    my dad lives in Jersey and each time i visit i bring Ormo potato and soda bread.

Imagine going to live in a place that doesnt serve an Ulster fry!!! :eek:

:rotfl:
    Undefeated Wii Fit ski jump champion!
    Vegas Junkie....

Festering_Plates' number one fan! :T
  • IvanOpinion
    IvanOpinion Posts: 22,183 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    mirakl wrote:
    Vegetarian is a pint of beer and a bucket of chips .. non of this mamby pamby woosy rabbit food that yoghurt knitters eat :D

ivan
    Past caring about first world problems.
  • Vegetarian is a pint of beer and a bucket of chips .. non of this mamby pamby woosy rabbit food that yoghurt knitters eat :D

ivan
    Greetings from a Northern mamby pamby woosy rabbit food yoghurt knitter...
    Knit one... splat one! :D
  • startrekker
    startrekker Posts: 1,162 Forumite
    :cry: What about home made soup?
    Asked my wee brother back in Belfast if he could get me the ingredients. Well he said go to Tescos and get yourself a soup mix...hold on I said they dont do it over here..Course they do, they sell it here and you have a Tescos over there.
    Frustrated, called my sister-in-law, she makes great soup, Now Antney she said, get yourself some soup mix...:cry:

Oh Oh and waht about Dulce...if thats how its spelt, nice wee bag off seaweed, used to get some on the way to school, ended up with bits stuck all over my teeth...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    :confused:I have nothing better to do!!!!:confused:
  • declanmcc
    declanmcc Posts: 412 Forumite
    :Oh Oh and waht about Dulce...if thats how its spelt, nice wee bag off seaweed,

Haven't see this for sale in years. Me Gran always used to bring it back from the Auld Lamass Fair ....... along wey Yella (Yellow) Man!
  • rjh090384
    rjh090384 Posts: 2,224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    dulse...where i live u can get it every day!!!
    love you lots like jelly tots :o
  • one of my best friends lives in England and every time I visit her I have to bring her Sunblest Veda, thats what she misses most about home.....
  • IvanOpinion
    IvanOpinion Posts: 22,183 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Oh Oh and waht about Dulce...if thats how its spelt, nice wee bag off seaweed, used to get some on the way to school, ended up with bits stuck all over my teeth...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    I used to like dulce (or I have seen it spelt duliss) until seeing hem laying it out along the seawall one day to dry and a dog came dandering up, had a sniff and then had a whizz on it ... mmmmmmm pedigree chum flavoured dulce ... never touched it since

Ivan
    Past caring about first world problems.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family