Furniture123.co.uk, Are They Dropshippers of FurnitureInFashion.net

Options
Hi. I would like to just to warn everyone that i purchase a really nice coat stand from furniture123 at £119 and i found out that furnitureinfashion were selling this coat stand for only £29.95.

Yes £29.95, absolutely ridiculous, what are they thinking??, i wanted a full refund however numerous emails were sent and ignored and the next day the telephone number disappeared from the website.

This is so frustrating in fact from few sources i heard that furniture123 are dropshippers or buy from furniture in fashion.

Anyone else have dealings with furniture123??? :(

Comments

• Jeff_Bridges_hair
    Options
    did you send it back to them under the DSR?

I have never heard of them to be honest
    "If you no longer go for a gap, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna
  • Joannegh
    Options
    What does DSR Mean??
  • Jeff_Bridges_hair
    Options
    Distance selling regulations. http://www.oft.gov.uk/about-the-oft/legal-powers/legal/distance-selling-regulations/ will give you all the info you need
    "If you no longer go for a gap, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna
  • Joannegh
    Options
    Oh thank you. :)

I will contact them.
  • dreamypuma
    dreamypuma Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Joannegh wrote: »
    Hi. I would like to just to warn everyone that i purchase a really nice coat stand from furniture123 at £119 and i found out that furnitureinfashion were selling this coat stand for only £29.95.

Yes £29.95, absolutely ridiculous, what are they thinking??, i wanted a full refund however numerous emails were sent and ignored and the next day the telephone number disappeared from the website.

This is so frustrating in fact from few sources i heard that furniture123 are dropshippers or buy from furniture in fashion.

Anyone else have dealings with furniture123??? :(

What are you thinking? You bought a "really nice" hat stand and you were quite happy to pay the advertised price. Then you get all peeved because you see it cheaper elsewhere. Well that's life, and your probably a crap shopper.

Furniture123 have been established for many years now. you are entitled to a refund, if you request within 7days of you receiving the item under DSR. Beyond this chalk it up and learn from your mistakes.
    My farts hospitalize small children :o
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    My parents bought from Furniture123, who delivered several weeks late ... and then it was the wrong item. Despite numerous emails and phonecalls they never got a refund, and I eventually did a credit card chargeback on their behalf. Google shows we are not the only people to have had this problem - avoid!

Edit: Their phone number is 08450 622233.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • dreamypuma
    dreamypuma Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dmg24 wrote: »
    My parents bought from Furniture123, who delivered several weeks late ... and then it was the wrong item. Despite numerous emails and phonecalls they never got a refund, and I eventually did a credit card chargeback on their behalf. Google shows we are not the only people to have had this problem - avoid!

Edit: Their phone number is 08450 622233.

I've used Furniture123, twice. Once they were excellent on the second occasion they were at best average.

However in both instances I checked their prices, so I didn't have to vent unreasonably like the OP.
    My farts hospitalize small children :o
  • omen666
    omen666 Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    dreamypuma wrote: »
    I've used Furniture123, twice. Once they were excellent on the second occasion they were at best average.

However in both instances I checked their prices, so I didn't have to vent unreasonably like the OP.
    This.

You canrt be peeved someone is selling something far cheaper than you bought it for and I agree with you dreamy. Even worse if they dont know what the DSR is.....shouldnt be purchasing on the net methinks :rotfl:
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    dreamypuma wrote: »

I am not saying that I agree with the OP's complaint, simply stating why I would not use them again (and would not recommend anyone else doing so).
    Gone ... or have I?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport