We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Car Radio unlocking
Comments
-
Someone will no doubt be along to help your good self very soon

For now sit comfortably!0 -
I hope so the Ford dealer wanted £25 to supply it even though I bought it there. A right rip off!!0
-
Stop sitting and use 56900
-
Ps Don't buy another car from them again ...0
-
Hooray, I now have music again. Many thanks......and no, I won't be buying from them again.0
-
Ford Mondeo Titanium Radio Code required please (new battery fitted)
VP7S7F-18C821-EA
C21055649The best way to escape a problem is to solve it :j0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards