Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals Discussion

Options

Comments

• Coopdivi
    Coopdivi Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    Options
    MoneyPeggy wrote: »
    Just been on Wickedly Wicked website and they have 25% off everything, I was on their website over the weekend and the sale was not on then so it is a genuine sale, I have just saved over £12 buying my candles today :j . The website and Facebook page does not say how long the sale will be on for.

The only address on this website that I can find has been buried in the Terms and Conditions. Judging by the amount of other companies I found when I looked it up on Google I'm guessing it's a re-direction service. There's no phone number. However there is an address on the Domain Registration. It's Flat 15, London. That should narrow it down :rotfl:

http://whois.domaintools.com/wickedlywicked.co.uk

Needless to say this is yet another SPAM post.
  • aussie_in_wales
    Options
    Hi All,

While the Tesco iPod deal may look tempting the 8GB Nano can be found for £91 including postage on Amazon so even with the clubcard points it's still cheaper on Amazon
  • JC22
    JC22 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Symantec / Norton 360 Antivirus Software and Computer Tune-Up Suite

The old version is currently on sale at various retailers like PCWorld (its about half-price or less) asa new version rolls out. Typically a newversion launches in Spring each year and is initially priced high, discountsand bundled packages appear in the run up to Christmas – and then it is soldoff at a discount just before the new version launches.

BUT… purchasing a year’s subscription to whatever version allowsdownloading of the latest version from the Symantec web-page.

SO… for a discounted copy of the latest version, simply download andinstall the old version – and then from within the program simply download thelatest version.

Jonathan
  • Mary_Hartnell
    Options
    Convince me that it is worth paying for functions that can be obtained for free?
  • waltermoon
    Options
    thompson and morgan are offering garden equipment collection worth £100 for£19.99.also 36 plug plants for 1p enter code WEB1136 at check out:T
  • Jonny78
    Options
    Theres quite a few cheap kinde books availableon Amazon at the minute. Self-published and big name authors are pushing their books for free or on offer at 77p. The deal of the day is usually good too so check back each day for new free books. One title I got today was called Funny Status. It was only 77p. It was like a joke book for facebook and it brightened up my morning :-) some other good ones if you have a browse.
  • djmoe20001
    Options
    Hi, I have found some voucher codes for lovefragrance.co.uk.

Voucher code: FD4000
    You get free delivery on all orders over £20.

Voucher code: TD4000
    You get 7% off your entire order when you spend over £20.
  • katy_cute18
    Options
    The wrong date has been posted on the hot bargains page! The offer ran out yesterday not on till sunday 27th may :mad: gutted! Tried to find it for ages! Needs changing on email page and hot bargains!
  • gloriouslyhappy
    Options
    Bargain plastic champagne flutes and wine glasses at Sainsbury's - £1.53 for 8, usually £2.30 - stock up for your Jubilee party, there were plenty on the shelves with more being put out as I was shopping. Check the special aisles rather than the usual picnic stuff aisle. Sorry, can't paste link, just open Sainsbury's website and search for 'champagne flute'
  • Andalucia
    Andalucia Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Little Dish are giving away free children's shoes for free with their meals in Sainsburys. The special packs are hidden at the back of the stores I've seen and are in the fridge.

Sainsburys online groceries had them yesterday but i cant seem to find them now so you need to go to little dish have a post code check on their website for the nearest store to you.

If you ask staff in store or phone the store they don't seem to know about it and think you are a bit nuts.:money:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure