Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals Discussion

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Tenny1
    Tenny1 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    GET YOUR FREE SLIMGUM SAMPLE NOW!

SlimGum is one of the most incredible products for anyone wanting to manage their weight.

A fresh, minty, long-lasting chewing gum that contains 6 amazing ingredients proven to aid weight loss, help cravings and maintain a healthy & energetic metabolism.

To get your free sample of SlimGum, just go on to LA Muscle website /freeslimgum and follow the instructions on screen.

www. lamuscle . com/ freeslimgum
  • bookworm121
    Options
    Co-op have a offer on, J20 4x275ml packs £4.50 per pack buy 1 get 2 free
    so 12 bottles for £4.50 :D
  • jjhamilton
    Options
    Just come across a website 5poundorless.co.uk they have some real good top for just a few pounds. Most are over 60% or more cheaper.

They also give reward points on each purchasebut not sure how this works
  • jgrimesy
    Options
    Was surpirsed to get a free bottle of Waitrose champagne (£19.99) with my grocery delivery this morning, turns out theres an offer on until 31/1/2014 so check out waitrose website for details. (sorry im not allowed to post links yet)
  • Minas_Bryandor
    Options
    Sandisk 8GB Flash Drive £2.99 in Currys / PC World

Thought was a clearance deal like some of the Argos and Tesco ones I have seen recently on these and SD cards but there were loads in stock in my local store so fill your boots.

Please note to get the £2.99 price you need to reserve it for pick up at store. Normal in store price is £8.99.
  • SIR.JEEVES
    Options
    To make this deal even better take it to John Lewis they will match it as part of their 'never knowingly undersold policy'.

The benefit of this is; you buy from John Lewis at the Asda offer price plus get the John Lewis free extended warranty.

I did this 3 weeks ago and got the Ipad Air for £379.00 with free John Lewis 3 year extended warranty.

For this to work, ring John Lewis and reserve your item and advise them of the Asda reduced price. They will give you a 'Reservation ticket No' and also a 'Price Match' ticket number. John Lewis will then check the Asda offer exists and contact you within 24 hours to let you know the 'Price Match' has been approved and you can collect your item at the reduced price.

• KatieMarie_2
    Options
    I've just picked up a bottle of Tommy Guns Weather Protects Dew Drops serum for 50p and their daily use Pomegranate, Orange Flower & hemp conditioner for £1 at Waitrose saving me £10.50!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure