How much would a new clutch cost?

Options
2»

Comments

• Strider590
    Strider590 Posts: 11,874 Forumite
    Options
    You should consider Peugeot for this, if they still operate their parts exchange type deal, they'll actually be quite competitive.
    “I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an a** of yourself.”

<><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><> Don't forget to like and subscribe \/ \/ \/
  • johnnyroper
    johnnyroper Posts: 1,592 Forumite
    Options
    HiTo wrote: »
    If its a DV6 engine in a 206cc, its a 10 hourish job

what engine is the DV6??

my sister has the cc on a 54 plate with tu5jp4 lump looks exactly the same as the other 206's with TU engines and they are a piece of cake to do.
    are the slaves defo external as when i serviced it at weekend i was not looking for the slave but i do not remember seeing it on outside of box?
  • Limey
    Limey Posts: 444 Forumite
    Options
    vaio wrote: »
    Give Mr Clutch a ring

I wouldn't touch Mr Clutch with a very long thing! As far as I am aware they use reconditioned clutches and have experience of one of their clutches lasting approximately 18 months.
  • johnnyroper
    johnnyroper Posts: 1,592 Forumite
    Options
    Limey wrote: »
    I wouldn't touch Mr Clutch with a very long thing! As far as I am aware they use reconditioned clutches and have experience of one of their clutches lasting approximately 18 months.

not just reconditioned clutches but badly reconditioned using cheap !!!!!! parts.
    you will find most dealers use reconditioned parts aswell but they are far better than mr clutch.
  • HiTo
    HiTo Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    what engine is the DV6??

my sister has the cc on a 54 plate with tu5jp4 lump looks exactly the same as the other 206's with TU engines and they are a piece of cake to do.
    are the slaves defo external as when i serviced it at weekend i was not looking for the slave but i do not remember seeing it on outside of box?

Diesel 110 bhp, yes they are all external on 206 :)

206CC have 1.6 petrol, 2.0 petrol and the later had the 1.6 diesel option.
  • johnnyroper
    Options
    HiTo wrote: »
    Diesel 110 bhp, yes they are all external on 206 :)

206CC have 1.6 petrol, 2.0 petrol and the later had the 1.6 diesel option.

thanks for info i did not realise they fitted the 1.6hdi in the cc i thought just 1.6 and 2.0 petrol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure