We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
delia smith cake in a bag
LJM
Posts: 4,535 Forumite
has anyone seen the waitrose advert for her cake all pre measured in a bag. i have already made mine but i do think this is a good idea for those who are a bit nervous or wanting to make one with kiddies etc.
:xmastree:Is loving life right now,yes I am a soppy fool who believes in the simple things in life :xmastree:
0
Comments
-
has anyone seen the waitrose advert for her cake all pre measured in a bag. i have already made mine but i do think this is a good idea for those who are a bit nervous or wanting to make one with kiddies etc.
is it not £10 :eek: I glanced at I walked passed in waitrose last night.
Yours
CalleyHope for everything and expect nothing!!!
Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz
If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin0 -
Are all the ingredients in the bag or do you still have to buy extras?
Thanks0 -
It's all in the bag except eggs, icing, marzipan, butter, lemon & orange zest.0
-
thats not bad i suppose, we dont have a waitrose here:xmastree:Is loving life right now,yes I am a soppy fool who believes in the simple things in life :xmastree:0
-
I don't have a lot of time so I bought one. I'll let you know how it turns out.long haul no 65:sad:
Official DFW nerd no 783
Proud to be dealing with my debts0 -
It's all in the bag except eggs, icing, marzipan, butter, lemon & orange zest.
Soooooo.....it's flour,sugar, spices and dried fruit? And it's £10?
Would be interested as to other added nasties they have in them, preservatives etc?:heartpulsSpoiling my two baby girls with love - it's free and it's fun!:heartpuls
I'm not very good at succinct. Why say something in 10 words when 100 will do?
0 -
That's quite a lot of extras need buying, I think it seems very expensive. Bet the fruit isn't soaked in brandy either...0
-
omg £10 ! can buy a lot of cooking ingredients for that
telco have 3 for 2 on all there cooking items at the momentDebt free :beer:
Married 15/02/14:D0 -
There is quite a lot still to buy isn't there!Taking responsibility one penny at a time!0
-
omg £10 ! can buy a lot of cooking ingredients for that
telco have 3 for 2 on all there cooking items at the moment
They do but they also put the price of quite a few of the products up just before the event started. I made a special trip to there yesterday and was quite disappointed...0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards