The Credit Card Shuffle

Options
I *think* I understand this and am about to start with my first fifty pounds left over at the end of the month (I know! How good am I? Thanks to everyone in my previous SOA post, soon I'll do the signature bit too)

So, any tips? success stories?

I am also getting the credit reports this weekend (it's a boring weekend cos of money saving, so may as well turn it to some use) and will hopefully investigate Mint and Morgan Stanley balance transfer offers. How come everyones on about &more cards - are they really attractive for some reason??

Hope thats not too many questions, I found my last post really helpful so hopefully people can help again, please?

Comments

• magni
    magni Posts: 651 Forumite
    Options
    I did a shuffle a while back. My best deal was wit BA Amex who gave me £4.9 lob. Barclaycard reduced my interest rate by just asking them. The &More card is good because it's one of the few left with no transfer fee and has a long introductory 0% period. I already had one of these and they still gave me 6 months 0% on a BT with no fee. Hope this helps but I'm sure someone who knows more will be along soon:D
    100 Day Pot £13
    £2 coin saver #205 £40 banked and £22
    Weekly Spend
    June NSD 9/10 DFW Nerd 54
  • Bubbalou
    Options
    Thanks for clarifying the &more thing

I was wondering if I was on the wrong board - wondering if there was a dedicated board!! but thanks for confirming that.
  • newmoneysaver_2
    Options
    there is a credit card board here
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills