We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Coke xmas lorry touring uk dates

Comments

• Nooooooooooooooooooooo! it aint coming Sheffield! Boooooooooooooooooo
    Is a Bipolar bear :p
  • podperson wrote: »
    Saw it today in Edinburgh city centre and to be honest was a little disappointed. Looked much smaller then it does on the tv and only one trailer attached (I wanted a convoy, lol!). One side was down and looked like they had a little stall giving out mini cans but didn't see them doing anything else.
    I was in Edinburgh yesterday too..they had refridgerated "sleighs" and were handing out mini cans of coca cola..the side that was down on the lorry was for the christmas singers...not carol singers as such,but christmas songs..everyone dressed in red,but i didnt see santa,and the only gifts i saw were the free mini cans.was nice tho,felt very festive.
    Slimming World..Wk1,..STS,..Wk2,..-2LB,..Wk3,..-3.5lb,..Wk4,..-2.5,..Wk5,..-1/2lb,Wk6,..STS,..Wk7,..-1lb.
    Week 10,total weightloss is now 13.5lbs Week 11 STSweek 14(I think)..-2, total loss now 1 stone exactly
    GOT TO TARGET..1/2lb under now weigh 10st 6.5(lost 1st 3.5lbs)
  • woo i will be going to the queensferry one on friday :)
    Is a married woman!! 23rd July 2011 Best day of my life!

TTC first baby Jan 2013
  • ladsmadd
    ladsmadd Posts: 397 Forumite
    this is not fair i sooooooooooooooo want to see it but its not coming

near me :( feel like crying :(

feel the same was going to take my sister [25yrs] and my brother [27yrs] who went mad today when they watched the advert texting to say the were the first to catch it this year. lol
    # 017 -Sealed Pot Challenge 8

A friendly look,a kindly smile,one good act and life's worthwhile
    # 017 -Sealed Pot Challenge 7 = £636
    # 382 -Sealed Pot Challenge 6 =£472
  • We saw the lorry one night in Safeway car park a good few years ago. although it was all closed up with just the lights on, but it felt magical. The kids were over the moon, me too, lol.
  • I Cant wait, Its coming to my local about 2 mins away.... im all excited waahooo (more so than the kiddies hahahaha)

thanks for this op x
    September Wins:
    Rocket dog trainers ~ Vimto hamper ~ Ipod ~ Cath Kidston bag ~
    :j:j:j
  • None near me either, nearest is 50 miles away, don't think i'll be making that journey with the kids!
  • *Kat*
    *Kat* Posts: 1,829 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker First Post
    Trust me to check it when it's already been and gone yesterday/saturday. Sucks :( I would've loved to see it so much :( lol
  • helenhugs
    helenhugs Posts: 1,149 Forumite
    Not coming anywhere near me :( booo. Everything misses out Peterborough despite the fact its quite a large city now.
    We don't need to do it perfectly - good enough is exactly that GOOD ENOUGH.
    Good Enough Club member number 8
    :j £2 coin club = now in a sealed tin so I'm not sure
  • thanks for this thread, mine will love seeing this come through.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.