1899.....itemised detail not working ??

Options
can't see any other thread for this .....

since yesterday morning my 1899 online itemised bill page isn't showing any of the itemised call details .

The total cost is correct .. and keeps moving up within minutes of making a call ... but it's the itemised bit that's stopped

?

Comments

• alan99_2
    alan99_2 Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    Yes

Have same problem. They still managed to invoice me (some detailed,some not) So although they cant show me the call made they still invoice.

18185 also now has no detail.Just the amount.

Alan
  • Heinz
    Heinz Posts: 11,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    I have a different problem - the total shows £2.43 but there are only £2.22 worth of calls detailed (£1.95 on one number and £0.27 on another).
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • bbb_uk
    bbb_uk Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    Options
    We've also got this on 18185.

Our last call that shows on 18185 was 15 Oct. Since then calls have been made from it but they don't show on call list but are showing on the subtotal and totals.

This is likely to be across the entire Finera board then if 1899 and 18185 have the same problems.

I have emailed 18185 just to let them know.
  • bbb_uk
    bbb_uk Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    Options
    Just had a reply from 18185, saying it was a technical fault and it should be ok now for which it is now.

Is everyone elses updated and correctly showing call that correspond to the overall cost?
  • pennymakespounds
    Options
    they haven't sent me an email !!... but this morning it's up to date now.
  • alan99_2
    alan99_2 Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    Yep

fine now. Detailed listing of calls okay now.
    Your email bbb-Uk seems to have woken them up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure