We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
alliance and leicester
Comments
-
I think the travel insurance is a nice perk?0
-
Oh absolutely - I use it all the time. What I meant was that I wouldn't open (and close) an account just for £20 - I WOULD open it and use it and benefit from the free insurance.
0 -
Indeed - I pay £500 in and back out again like clockwork...
Also I've found out that my (MBNA run) A&L card should keep its cashback because I have the account, despite what MBNA call centre staff say.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards