Needing a 0% balance transfer card

Options
I will need a 0% balance transfer card ideally for around £2000 to £6000 to cover some expenses and debts for the next 6 months or so as i am doing course i will be working part time and at weekends to re-pay this amount any credit cards or loans recommened? i am 20 years old with good credit rating i found the one below didnt know if this was a good card, and will the 0% interest still cover the amount till end of next year if i take out all of the overdraft limit? as i dont want to take it out and find that i am being charged 20% plus on it per month

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/cards/CardDetails.asp?CardId=1300&feature=StandardTrans&CardType=credit%20card&AnnualFee=1&Adverse=0&segmentid=2&AnnualFee=Any&Adverse=No&BalanceTransferFee=1&CardType=credit%20card&CardTypeCC=1&CardTypeGP=1&CardTypeOL=&CardTypeER=
No Unapproved or Personal links in signatures please - FT3

Comments

• Bisoy
    Bisoy Posts: 873 Forumite
    Options
    It was a good start. MBNA are noted to be generous at giving credit limits. You could also try to visit https://www.stoozing.com/cards.

Cheers
  • n57602000
    n57602000 Posts: 534 Forumite
    Options
    So if i take out the total limit lets say £2000 i wont be getting charged any interested for 12 months on that as i need to pay off debts straight away around £1800 and then i will repay that back over the 12 months many thanks for advice and help in advance
  • n57602000
    n57602000 Posts: 534 Forumite
    Options
    No one got an answer? :(
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi

It's all explained in full (including which cards to use) in my Balance Transfers article

Martin
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • n57602000
    Options
    Many thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts