MA when posted in Germany?


Im currently pregnant and should be entitled to claim MA, however by the time im due to be paid Il be posted in Germany- can it still be paid there?

If not im told i can claim a payment via the MoD to make up what i would have claimed, does anyone know anything about this?


  • Hello Helsee,

    May I suggest you contact the Joint Personnel Administration Centre (JPAC) with this query? JPAC is the first point of contact for queries on pay and allowances. Their contact details are:

    Telephone : 0141 224 3600
    Freephone : 0800 085 3600
    [EMAIL=""][email protected][/EMAIL]

    Best of luck with your enquiry. If you require any further assistance please do call the NFF office.

    Kind regards,
    Emma Prince
    Marketing & Communication Manager
    Naval Families Federation

    NFF: Castaway House, 311 Twyford Avenue, Portsmouth, PO2 8RN
    Tel: 023 9265 4374
    E-mail: [EMAIL=""][email protected][/EMAIL]
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin and MSE campaign win

April's 20% energy price guarantee hike postponed

MSE News

Childcare budget boost

More support for children from nine months and those on Universal Credit

MSE News

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools