Credit report post IVA

Options
Hi , i am after some advice please . I finished my IVA in March of this year and i requested my credit reports from Experian and Equifax .
I had a loan from Cahoot which was included in the IVA . This was then taken over by Santander after i defaulted . The default date on the reports for Santander say July 2005 when it should be January 2005 and it stills shows as Default and not as settled/satisfied . I have spoken to Santander and they have said they will get this information changed on my credit report.

The problem is that on Equifax they have the Cahoot Loan on it (but not on Experian) . There is no mention of a default on it . There is a start date of 23/3/04 ( i presume this was when i took the loan out ) and an end date of 28/10/2005. At the bottom of the report it says Monthly status S..6654321000000000.

Would i have to write to Cahoot and ask them to change it to default with a default date of Jan 2005 so that it drops off 6 years after this date as i can't see how this will disappear if it isn't in default.

Many thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport