10% Cashback Post Office Car Insurance this year and every year voucher code +Quidco

adam2484
adam2484 Posts: 436 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 2 November 2010 at 1:47PM in Insurance & life assurance
Offer commences Monday 1/11/10.
Found this at my local PO today. They wouldn't let me have the leaflet but i managed to sneak a quick photo on my mobile hence the poor quality.

This is a follow-on post from here

The Offer:
10% of your premium will be returned to you within 60 days.
The quote does NOT include the discount

Then each subsequent year you will receive 10% cashback if you renew.
I guess this means next years quote may still go up.
So always shop around.

As always use quidco and only use the code after shopping around. Quidco ha the old not to be used in conjuntion note but it's always worked. I know quidco says 'not in conjuntion with any other offer' but last time i did it (over a year ago) I got the cashback and quidco tracked too.

How to get it:
Code = 162427X
You must enter the branch code when applying at this place.
If your branch has the offer try and use their code. I guess they might get brownie points and need all the support they can get.

xmn2o8.jpg

From the Post Office:
Monday 1 November sees the launch of a new branch exclusive Car Insurance offer. Customers who purchase a new policy before 31 March 2011 will receive 10% cashback for life!

That’s 10% cashback now, 10% cashback when they renew next year, 10% cashback when they renew the year after, and the year after that...
How does it work?

10% of the total policy premium (including add-ons) will be transferred straight back into the customers bank account 60 days after their policy has started – it’s that simple!

Comments

• adam2484
    adam2484 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i believe this offer is now live. Apparently you are told the cash back amount on the quote page so look out for that.

Can someone please confirm this and feedback on how it goes. Especially if quidco tracks. (topcashback is offering an extra 1% though)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure