IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

central ticketing

hi guys, i got a ticket a couple of months ago off chetral ticketing for £60. the car park states that if u r a customer at the site u can park for 2 hours free of charge. i have a reciept from one of the shops there and i appealed against the fine. my appeal was unsuccessful. i recently recieved a letter from roxburghe debt recovery. i ignored the lietter and just recieved one off Graham White solicitors. the letter says i now owe £207 and tlegal action will be taken or bailiffs will come to my home. what shall i do?:mad:

Comments

• trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    chris1304 wrote: »
    hi guys, i got a ticket a couple of months ago off chetral ticketing for £60. the car park states that if u r a customer at the site u can park for 2 hours free of charge. i have a reciept from one of the shops there and i appealed against the fine. my appeal was unsuccessful. i recently recieved a letter from roxburghe debt recovery. i ignored the lietter and just recieved one off Graham White solicitors. the letter says i now owe £207 and tlegal action will be taken or bailiffs will come to my home. what shall i do?:mad:

You ignore. They are lying to you. Bailiffs cannot just "come to your door". For that to happen it would have to go to court (very unlikely) you lose (very, very unlikely) and then you refuse to pay whatever the judge orders. These clowns are well known on here and those letters are just meaningless threats. And, by the way, it's not a "fine", it's an invoice.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    So you were shopping there, have proof you were shopping there, stayed for a couple of hours at most, then left ;) and you appealed by sending a copy of proof that you were shopping yet they refused that appeal, now you know what a judge would say if it ever went to court, basically that there is nothing to answer for as there is no loss!

Basically these scammers have never taken anyone to court EVER, so the above advice of IGNORE is the right course of action.
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • Send the demand to Mr Michael Sobell c/o Graham White and tell him to use it as his personal suppository.
    Still waiting for Parking Eye to send the court summons! Make my day!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure