We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

OMG so excited - my dress has arrived!! Pics removed, sorry!

Comments

• Toothfairy4
    Toothfairy4 Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    Aww you look beautiful!
  • emz118
    emz118 Posts: 600 Forumite
    Lovely lovely lovely!!!

I bet you're sooooooo excited now!!!
    First date 10.2.2002
    Engaged 18.8.2010
    Wedding 9.4.2012
    Baby #1 due 26.2.2014 :j
  • I dont normally do the fluffy stuff on here but you look stunning in that dress,
  • 4nnabella
    4nnabella Posts: 1,889 Forumite
    Aww you look beautiful!

Thank you!!
    emz118 wrote: »
    Lovely lovely lovely!!!

I bet you're sooooooo excited now!!!

Yep it's getting more real every day now! 11 weeks to go!
    I dont normally do the fluffy stuff on here but you look stunning in that dress,

Thank you so much! I feel amazing in it and can't wait to wear it for real :D
    :j Debt Free 27.07.2011!! :j
  • lindaatno9
    lindaatno9 Posts: 2,092 Forumite
    Fabulous (and the bits above the corset aren't flabby. It's the cut of the gown because you don't normally wear something like that.)
    Amazing! You look stunning! xx
  • Birdie85
    Birdie85 Posts: 9,330 Forumite
    You look lovely, it's a gorgeous dress! Looking forward to your wedding photos to see it all together with the shrug etc!
    Overcome the notion that you must be ordinary. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary!
    Goal Weight 140lb Starting Weight: 160lb Current Weight 145lb
  • You look stunning!
  • 4nnabella
    lindaatno9 wrote: »
    Fabulous (and the bits above the corset aren't flabby. It's the cut of the gown because you don't normally wear something like that.)
    Amazing! You look stunning! xx

Lol thanks Linda, I'll have to remember that. I got a jupon 163 as well but forgot to take it with me this morning so this is without a petti. Next time I go try it on (beginning of December when I have my hair trial) I'll take it and try it with a petti as well.
    Birdie85 wrote: »
    You look lovely, it's a gorgeous dress! Looking forward to your wedding photos to see it all together with the shrug etc!

Only 11 weeks to wait! We're not going away until the Monday so will be able to get some pics on here on the Sunday. I'm going to give my camera to one of my friends to take some pics during the day so I can have some straight away instead of having to wait for the pro ones!
  • 4nnabella
    You look stunning!

thanks tartan!! :D
  • Beautiful, I love that dress.

It looks expensive?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.