We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Airmiles Due to Barclaycard?
chris91_2
Posts: 60 Forumite
I currently have an Airmiles duo card with LTSB but dont really use it alot as I dont have any need to collect airmiles. The card has a small limit of roughly £500. I also bank with barclays with student a/c but have a p/t job with a salary of £7K so would like a barclaycard so i can collect points through the freedom service as that seems better than the airmiles. Whats the chances of being accepted, completed the checker on barlaycard and it said 80/90% chance for initial is that any good?
Also I pay my LTSB off in full by direct debit only used it twice in last 6 months...
Also I pay my LTSB off in full by direct debit only used it twice in last 6 months...
0
Comments
-
Well you won't know until you try.....0
-
Try, give it a go. Are you going for one of the hotel cards or just a normal one!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards