We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
eon energy meter
glittermonster
Posts: 410 Forumite
in Energy
mine arrived yesterday!!
oh my word - how many bits of information do I need to put into it!
has anyone else had a meter in use - has it helped??
oh my word - how many bits of information do I need to put into it!
has anyone else had a meter in use - has it helped??
0
Comments
-
Hi glittermonster
Hopefully the instruction pack we include in the package will help you set up your monitor.
However, if you have any problems at all or need any guidance whatsoever, please call our monitor help desk. Contact details are in the instruction pack. Our advisors will be happy to talk to you.
Give me a shout if you need any more info as will be glad to help.
Malc“Official Company Representative
I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards