We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Dirty Dancing - London

linzid93
linzid93 Posts: 21 Forumite
edited 2 November 2010 at 1:07PM in Theatre, concert & events tickets
Hi guys!
Has anyone seen this, I was thinking about going to London, especially to see this show.
Thanks :)



[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]
«1

Comments

  • Hi, I haven't seen it but some of my friends have and said it was really good. Thought you might like to know the Evening Standard is currently running a competition giving away tickets - think you have to join their newsletter to enter but you might just be able to do it on their website. Good luck!
  • Ps - yes, just checked, go to Evening Standard website, click offers tab and scroll down to 'Theatre Club' - there's a 500 ticket giveaway.
  • Ive been and it was amazing well worth the ticket price and id go again and the drop of a hat
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • Moomum
    Moomum Posts: 958 Forumite
    Been twice, was fantastic x
  • Katykat
    Katykat Posts: 1,743 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Also been twice, this year. !st time there were quite a few Americans in the audience & they were very vocal. They whooped & hollerred and danced about. Everyone had a fabulous time. 2nd time was a bit more "british", but still a great show. I'd recommend it.
    :smileyhea A SMILE COSTS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
  • This is available on Tesco Clubcard deals at the mo' as I have just booked some!
    Can't resist a bargain!!
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks for the heads up on this offer:) I clicked on the Theatre Club link, but it does not mention free Dirty Dancing tickets, I will check out the Tesco clubcard deal tho:) Does anyone know if I book for the offer before the vouchers lose their value, how long the tickets would be valid for?

    I saw Dirty Dancing over a year ago and I had The Time Of My Life:).
  • Also starting its first national tour later NEXT year!

    Bristol Hippodrome: 1st Sept - 8th Oct 2011
    Glasgow Kings Theatre: 19th Oct - 12th Nov 2011
    Manchester Palace: 22nd Nov 2011 - 7th Jan 2012
    Dublin Grand Canal: 17th Jan - 25th Feb 2012
    Aberdeen His Majesty's: 6th - 31st March 2012
    Southampton MAyflower: 3rd - 28th April 2012
    Milton Keynes Theatre: 1st - 26th May 2012.

    Hope that's helpful!
  • its superb...Worth to watch
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • DaniP
    DaniP Posts: 20 Forumite
    Yes, it was amazing. I saw it last year in Aldwych Theatre and I'm gonig again this December and paying full price for tickets again. It was awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.