We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
E.on ..... online service issues
Just logged into my account with E.on earlier today to provide meter readings. And was a bit bemused to find a blank page where my account details normally reside.
Similar blank pages on Direct Debit / Pay your Bill / Meter readings etc. But on 'Change your details' .......... was a bit taken aback to read 'your account is ended so you're unable to make changes to your account'!
Several Logins produced the same results - 4 x 15min phone calls all queued and unanswered. But have just got through to the DD section to be told 'we've been having online issues since Monday - your account is still open - the online pages are showing erroneous information for a lot of customers'!
If it's 3 days and counting - one would think they could have got an intercept message onto the online to advise that? But - if you Login to E.on and start believing you've been signed up to another provider behind your back ............ worry not, they're allegedly working on it!
But a message to that effect - both on their online and on their drawn out telephone service ............ would be more than useful!
(Read post #3 ............ my post above is rubbish! Sorry)
Similar blank pages on Direct Debit / Pay your Bill / Meter readings etc. But on 'Change your details' .......... was a bit taken aback to read 'your account is ended so you're unable to make changes to your account'!
Several Logins produced the same results - 4 x 15min phone calls all queued and unanswered. But have just got through to the DD section to be told 'we've been having online issues since Monday - your account is still open - the online pages are showing erroneous information for a lot of customers'!
If it's 3 days and counting - one would think they could have got an intercept message onto the online to advise that? But - if you Login to E.on and start believing you've been signed up to another provider behind your back ............ worry not, they're allegedly working on it!
But a message to that effect - both on their online and on their drawn out telephone service ............ would be more than useful!
(Read post #3 ............ my post above is rubbish! Sorry)
If you want to test the depth of the water .........don't use both feet !
0
Comments
-
Hi Mikeyorks,
I'm sorry you have been having problems on the website, I do know of some maintenance that has been happening over the last few days, but this should be complete now.
I have spoken to my colleague on the website department, who advised me that you can get these errors when using an incorrect username.
I will be more than happy to have a look at your account for you, just use the email address in my profile page and I can do it now.
Hope we can get this sorted.
Helena:)“Official Company Representative
I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"0 -
Helena,
Can only plead stress - after putting up with a plumber this last 10 days.
Your explanation is 100% ........... just realised I logged on without a couple of trailing numerics on that username. The account is now showing in full when I add the couple of digits.
Apologies for my embarassment!
(Won't ask - why can I Logon with an invalid username)If you want to test the depth of the water .........don't use both feet !0 -
Hi Mikeyorks,
So pleased we have this one sorted :beer:
I think you were able to log in using an invalid username (even though you couldn't see much!) as this may have been an old account at some point.
At least your in to your account:D
Helena
“Official Company Representative
I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards