We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
SimplySwitch mis-selling
mustbemike
Posts: 4 Newbie
in Energy
Hi
Noticed simplyswitch are no longer listed on the main article... good!
Clicked the links for amazon vouchers when switching at the weekend, completed the details and had no details about the vouchers at all.
I queried it, and was told by simplyswitch that I had not clicked the correct link on the page to qualify. :mad:
In my opinion following these offers should be simple to do, and simply switch were simply misleading customers.
Whats more, when I asked them to cancel the switch they said they couldn't... surely distance selling regulations apply?
Fortunately, the nice people at EON :A were able to cancel the switch so I can now go through an alternative broker (and still switch to EON to get a great deal) :beer:
Lesson = DONT USE SIMPLYSWITCH!
Noticed simplyswitch are no longer listed on the main article... good!
Clicked the links for amazon vouchers when switching at the weekend, completed the details and had no details about the vouchers at all.
I queried it, and was told by simplyswitch that I had not clicked the correct link on the page to qualify. :mad:
In my opinion following these offers should be simple to do, and simply switch were simply misleading customers.
Whats more, when I asked them to cancel the switch they said they couldn't... surely distance selling regulations apply?
Fortunately, the nice people at EON :A were able to cancel the switch so I can now go through an alternative broker (and still switch to EON to get a great deal) :beer:
Lesson = DONT USE SIMPLYSWITCH!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards