We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Npower sign online tariff
Hi there,
I am currently on sign online 16 with contract ending this month. I was looking around for cheaper tariff but it seems my tariff remains the cheapest for now. I was wondering how often does Npower change their old tariff rate and when they do change the rate, will they inform me?
Thanks for your help in advance.
I am currently on sign online 16 with contract ending this month. I was looking around for cheaper tariff but it seems my tariff remains the cheapest for now. I was wondering how often does Npower change their old tariff rate and when they do change the rate, will they inform me?
Thanks for your help in advance.
0
Comments
-
There are new tariffs every three to six months (and whenever they like.)
They are already hawking SOL 20. They will not tell you about other tariffs (including not telling you about the new versions of your tariff) but they will tell you if your particular iteration's price changes (but they may wait 90 days until after the date of the change).0 -
Hi horngkai
Our online tariffs (which are priced at a competitive rate) are offered for an introductory time period, usually around 12 months.
If you're an npower customer and your tariff rate is changed, you'll always be notified ahead of this to give you the opportunity to consider other available tariffs. We cannot automatically switch you - we always write to you so you have the option.
Hope this helps
Best
Sally“Official Company Representative"
I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards