Welcome PPi any news?

Options
Have Welcome put all complaints on hold?

The majority of the big banks have but what about all the other loan companies?

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    stitchly wrote: »
    Have Welcome put all complaints on hold?

The majority of the big banks have but what about all the other loan companies?

Hi there

Not to what I know of, but you could ring them to have this confirmed, its mainly high street banks but not all of them.
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • KIMY
    KIMY Posts: 417 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, let us know if you find out that Welcome has put PPI claims on hold as l have one going through and it has been with them for seven weeks.
  • orc_2
    orc_2 Posts: 563 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome do not appear to be members of BBA, according to BBA membership list, so I believe they should process claims as required.
    Please ignore those people who post on this forum who deliberately try to misinform you. Don't be bullied by them, don't be blamed by them. You know who I mean.
    You come here for advice, help and support- thats what I and like minded others will try to do.
  • KIMY
    Options
    Many thanks, keep you updated:T
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    orc wrote: »
    Welcome do not appear to be members of BBA, according to BBA membership list, so I believe they should process claims as required.
    Hi Orc, do you have the BBA members list? Does this mean that every bank on the BBA members list is joining the "holding" of complaints?
  • KIMY
    Options
    Hi, just checked BBA list and Welcome does not appear to be on there, appears only to be Banks and financial Trust orgainisations.
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    KIMY wrote: »
    Hi, just checked BBA list and Welcome does not appear to be on there, appears only to be Banks and financial Trust orgainisations.
    Hi KIMY, be useful to post this if you can..;)
  • orc_2
    orc_2 Posts: 563 Forumite
    edited 15 October 2010 at 11:56AM
    Options
    marshallka wrote: »
    Hi Orc, do you have the BBA members list? Does this mean that every bank on the BBA members list is joining the "holding" of complaints?

No problem Marshalka, a pleasure, here is the link.

http://www.bba.org.uk/about-us/member-list

Re every member joining "holding" of complaint- I don't know for certain. If I was a member of BBA, I would hold claims though! With exception of Santander group.
    Please ignore those people who post on this forum who deliberately try to misinform you. Don't be bullied by them, don't be blamed by them. You know who I mean.
    You come here for advice, help and support- thats what I and like minded others will try to do.
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Good one Orc.;) Cheers X
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts