🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Free Anything Under £5 On mandmdirect! wallets,t-shirts, Hats, Belts Anything U Want!

Options

Comments

• Loop
    Loop Posts: 2,717 Forumite
    Options
    I recon they will pull this tommorow, if you only change the name, they will know you are using it unfairly.

I have just ordered one thing, just 1 freebie is enough for me.
    :wall:Crazy Nutters Club Member 003 :wall:
  • cowboy
    cowboy Posts: 310 Forumite
    Options
    Just ordered a ring for myself. Hope it arrives!
  • tinkerbell1978
    Options
    same here one thing order great find i hope people have not been abusing it as it ruins it for everyone else.
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    live simply so that others may simply live
  • redhot
    redhot Posts: 245 Forumite
    Options
    hi - where it says one order per customer (but does not mention address) does that mean that 2 people with different names/ email can order from the same address?
    :rotfl:Red Hot by name, Red hot by nature. :rotfl:
  • Groomy_2
    Groomy_2 Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    a t-shirt for me and one for my wife. :beer:

thanks.
  • RichyRich
    RichyRich Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Great stuff op! Just ordered myself a wallet, but I doubt it will come, as I live at an address shared by 300 ppl and I bet they got in first! (Halls of Residence, mail just goes to pigeon hole).

Still, great spot and thanks.

Rich
    #145 Save £12k in 2016 Challenge: £12,062.62/£12,000.00 Beginning Balance: £5,027.78 CHALLENGE MET
    #060 Save £12k in 2017 Challenge: £11,03.70/£12,000.00 Beginning Balance: £12,976.79 Shortfall: £996.30:eek:
    This is the secret message.
  • furndire
    furndire Posts: 7,308 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got a tee shirt for grand daughter. Thanks for the link. Helps to justify to OH about having broadband!!!!!!!! lol
  • rolpaula
    rolpaula Posts: 10,199 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    They will have a look tomorrow at the thousands of orders and I will expect them to go through each with a fine tooth comb only supplying one per address. Fingers crossed they don't because myself and my partner have ordered using different email addresses.
    :whistle:Make Hay While The Sun Shines:think:
  • Rachel021967
    Rachel021967 Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for posting this freebie. Just ordered a Nike gym bag for my Operation Christmas Child shoebox. Hope it comes within the next 3 weeks.
  • nelliebag
    nelliebag Posts: 167 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Rachel - got nice gym stuff for my son and daughter.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport