Christmas Crafting Ideas by Flyingpig - Its Good To Share.

Options

Comments

• ZMHoward
    Options
    Opps, me and my mouth. But snigger at the dog :rotfl:
    ~Ryan James - 25th August 2010~
    ~Alexander Joseph - 28th September 2014~
  • Flower08
    Flower08 Posts: 4,771 Forumite
    Options
    RebekahR wrote: »
    Ha! The only thing my MIL will be getting is a present with rubbish wrapped up inside. She is so stuck up about a perfect house she goes around picking up little bits off fluff off the carpet :eek: I would love to see her face opening a present with lots of bits of paper and fluff that come out all over the floor :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:You are wicked! If you do this though, please film it and show us:D
    Biggest Loser Weight Loss: 13 / 20 lb
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 26 October 2010 at 12:13PM
    Options
    I tried but she's totally blind so couldn't do it. The guide dog she's got is useless too he just wanted to chew the papers not stick them.lol

But she could make some lovely cards i'm sure! Anything is modern art and creative these days!! :snow_laug
    Add a paint brush to the dogs tail for added effect. Or even use his tail.
  • ZMHoward
    Options
    Im sure I did see a link somewhere for an exploding box somewhere around ...
  • craftygranny
    Options
    But she could make some lovely cards i'm sure! Anything is modern art and creative these days!! :snow_laug
    Add a paint brush to the dogs tail for added effect. Or even use his tail.

I taught her to knit instead she makes a mean aran jumper and is always knitting babies shawls just hate her dropping a stitch its over a 100 mile round trip now to go put it right. :rotfl:
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • ZMHoward
    Options
    I taught her to knit instead she makes a mean aran jumper and is always knitting babies shawls just hate her dropping a stitch its over a 100 mile round trip now to go put it right. :rotfl:

HAHAHAHA!!! Oh, she sounds like a ball!!! :D
  • mummyslittleboy
    Options
    Ha! The only thing my MIL will be getting is a present with rubbish wrapped up inside. She is so stuck up about a perfect house she goes around picking up little bits off fluff off the carpet :eek: I would love to see her face opening a present with lots of bits of paper and fluff that come out all over the floor :rotfl:Good thing is she would prob see the funny side of it to. :T

I have the perfect thing for her a tub of fake snow believe me she would be picking it up forever:rotfl::rotfl:
    :jmember of the thrifty gifty 2011 :j
  • flyingpig58
    Options
    Hi Tranmere Rovers

Decorated%20pegs%20in%20gift%20bag_thumb%5B4%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

This is how I package my pegs up, using a tall cello bag that I cut down - I think anything between 80mm x 90 mm width should be ok - it depends on how wide your embelishments are when on the peg.
  • craftygranny
    Options
    I've been married to my oh for 30 years now so my mil and i are used to each other. At least when she visits she doesn't see the dust lol. She keeps telling us she's environmentally friendly as she never uses the lights etc .
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • Keiss_21
    Keiss_21 Posts: 2,652 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for your glue info...I really need to get shopping soon!!! Shame I'm not up to it yet, though could go online.....dangerous! :eek:
    Still I am working through the presents I am giving to friends and family:

Cross-stitch:
    Pictures - Dad (done),
    niece1 (done), SisIL1, DS1's GF and a couple of friends
    Decorations - Sis1 (nearly done), great nephews 1&2
    Coasters -
    Sis2, BIL1, brother, SisIL2, niece2, nephew2, nieceIL2
    Bookmarks - nephew3

Knitting:

Socks - Dad
    (one nearly done!), nephew1 (done), Sis1 (done)
    Beanies - BIL1 (done), nephew3 (done), DS2, DH, me!

Sewing:
    Cushion covers - BIL2, Sis2,
    niece3

...and now I am thinking of making loads of stuff to sell...I think I am mad, or at least will be soon!!!!!!

Still don't know what to get/make for MIL...will have to post it. Need to get my thinking hat on.

13 projects in 2013: 7/13
    Cross-stitch Club Member no 13
    Weight loss since 24/06/2012: 30lb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills