We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How much discount on Pass Plus?
Comments
-
Don't think many insurers rate it much anymore, I don't even recall being asked about it the last time I took out insurance. I think it's worth it for the extra tutition on motorways, a road alot of people can't seem to fathom out, and a road where it can get pretty ugly if you're not familure with it.0
-
I did it because my local council was fully subsidising it, it was worthwhile for the extra experience but I wouldn't have done it if it were not free as it has made 0 difference to my premiums.0
-
so I could get a discount on my insurance.
Then don't bother , I could not find any reasonable discounts. Just shop around for an insurance quote.
But do get an extra lesson from your instructor ... go on a motorway, for the experience.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards