We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
AA breakdown repair cover deals
spark_deals
Posts: 311 Forumite
As above,
I got AA breakdown for £7 with TCB.
If I again use TCB for breakdown-repair-cover {BRC} (labour and parts cover),
can I claim cashback?
Other deal is 15% off for taking BRC over phone.
spark
Any ideas welcome
I got AA breakdown for £7 with TCB.
If I again use TCB for breakdown-repair-cover {BRC} (labour and parts cover),
can I claim cashback?
Other deal is 15% off for taking BRC over phone.
spark
Any ideas welcome
Was this post useful to you? Feel free to click the thanks button--¬ :beer:
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards