Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

London Annual Bus & Tram Pass question

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Motoring
2 replies 757 views
Bargain_RzlBargain_Rzl Forumite
6.3K Posts
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Motoring
I live in London and hold an Annual Bus and Tram Pass which I renewed yesterday for another year. It was issued as an addition to my Oyster Card along with a printed Record Card, as these things always are.

I've bought the same ticket type for 4 years now, and it seems fairly arbitrary as to whether the issuing ticket office prints the record card onto a Gold Record Card (as would be the case for an Annual Travelcard including tube travel) or onto an ordinary blue Record Card. Last year I got a blue one, but this year, as once before, it's been printed onto a Gold Record Card.

I know that if I had an Annual Travelcard or a rail season ticket, a Gold Record Card would entitle me to a number of perks including Network Railcard train ticket discounts (with enhanced conditions - no minimum fare etc), but I have always assumed this would not be the case if my annual ticket was only a Bus and Tram Pass.

Does anybody know the answer?
:)Operation Get in Shape :)
MURPHY'S NO MORE PIES CLUB MEMBER #124

Replies

This discussion has been closed.